Monday, April 14, 2008

What?

I seriously want to scream everytime I hear this word. Anything that I say, no matter what it is, is followed by a "What?" Oh no, not just one time, but like 50 times for everything I say!! Here's a typical conversation.

Me: (Plug in any sentence you want, I garantee it will be followed by a....)
Elly: "What?"

repeat 50 times

Me: "Stop saying what." (ignoring her doesn't work, she just gets louder and never gives up till you answer her.)
Elly: "What Momma?"
Me: "I said stop saying that!!"
Elly: "I'm not bugging you mom." (Ya, I say that alot. But seriously, she would bug you too, I promise.)
Me: "Yes, you are."
Elly: With a little grin on her face, "What?"

She's a stinker and a tease. I think it would be ok if I never heard that word again.

Some more everday, all day long conversations around here:

Me: "Elly, did you wake up the baby?"
Elly: "No, she just waked up herself"


Me: "You better eat your food" or "Do you want something to eat?"
Elly: "No, I just want to get hungy"


Me: "Come on Elly, let's do your hair."
Elly: "I just want to be ugly."

1 comment:

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

She is so FUNNY!! "no i just want to be ugly" That one is great