This is the saddest birthday cake ever. I thought it was so ugly so I had to put it on here. It pretty much describes his birthday. Poor guy had a pretty pathetic birthday. It was just a normal day with a "Happy Birthday" thrown in there. That's all. I taught an enrichment scrapbooking class that night so he had a house full of ladies. Hummmm, maybe it wasn't so bad for him after all. ha ha.
We celebrated Nathan's Birthday all week because I kept thinking we needed to do something for it. We made him a cake the next day and....it was still pretty pathetic so I planned something for the weekend. The next night my parents took him out to eat at the Branding Iron.Then, on the weekend we got some friends together and went down to the river, built a fire, had tin foil dinners, smores, hung out with friends, and rode 4-wheelers and dirt bikes. It was fun. Finally something birthday worthy.
Jen n Norm and Scott n Shelley
We also had Dawn and Cory Echols and Steve and Amy Lunt and my other sister Missy and Richard and whole bunch of kiddos running around. I don't know how many, just a whole lot. The pictures I had of them weren't very good so I thought they would appreciate it if I didn't put them on here.
Nothin like a good Arizona pin stripe. Nathan took his truck down there and toward the end of the trail it was a pretty tight sqeeze with alot of brush. He was warned not to take his truck that far, but by the time he realized he couldn't go any further, he couldn't turn around. So he scratched up his truck. Poor guy, I think it ruined his whole night. He kinda likes his truck and takes good care of it.
Elly, Ragan, and Phoebe (Tia and Dave's dog)
It was so dirty. The sand was so fine and soft and EVERYWHERE! Ragan slept the whole time, was covered up, never got out of carseat, and still managed to have dirt in all her creases.It was a good time. We'll have to do it again sometime. Without the kids.
I'm still going private, so continue to leave me your emails.




3 comments:
looks like you all had fun! I do want the scoop on this stalker of yours! Scary. Your girls are adorable.
Aww, I want to hold your baby so bad! Come up north!!!!
the river is so fun! that's so crappy about his truck! your kids are so cute. hanna keeps talking about elly.. i loved your house. it was fun to get to talk to yoU!
Post a Comment