We celebrated her birthday with some friends at the park the Friday before and ate cake and ice cream, threw water balloons (mostly the adults did), played with water guns, and blew bubbles. She had lots of fun opening some presents and playing with her friends.
Maren and Elly

Opening Presents.

Blowing out the candles.

Elly loved her Strawberry Shortcake cake.

Oops! Sorry kids! Actually most of the cake was contaminated with little fingers and sneezes. Yum Yum!
People who came to celebrate with were Cindy and Maren Hatch, Dawn and Corey Echols family, Brook and Jared Bingham family, and Quinten and Kim Wood family.
Birthday Party #2
Sunday night we just had the family over and had some more cake and ice cream. Once again, she enjoyed opening more presents. She's spoiled. But, it's ok, it's her birthday!People who came to the family party were Nana and Papa, Uncle Scott and Aunt Shelley Howard family, GG and Grumpy, the Stephensons, and Jason and Shannon Green.
She loves all her presents. She got a kite from Shannon and she carries and swings it around the house. When I asked her if she wants to go fly it when it gets windy she says "No, it will just go high in the sky and then fall down dead. Like this (with arm movements) Crash!" She's funny.


And this is why I need a new camera. My camera doesn't work anymore. All the pictures I take come out blurry. It was actually a pretty decent camera till lately. Grrr. Frustrating. How am I supposed to scrapbook these! So...I bought one. It should be here tomorrow.
Yes!! It's a Canon Rebel. I was feeling left out, since everyone else has one.





11 comments:
Happy Birthday, Elly! How do you know Kim Wood? She use to be in my ward in Safford when we 1st got married. I think she was pregnant when we were in that ward. How old is her baby now?
cute pictures even though they are blurry.. that's awesome that you got a new camera! i want one of those too!
Happy Birthday Elly! Sorry we missed it. Did you know also that the church was officially organized on April 6th? April 6th is a pretty cool date...
You're getting the same camera as me. It's awesome! You're gonna love it...Maybe you can learn how to use yours and then teach me.
Love you!
I had no idea that Logan and Elly had the same birthday!! I have to agree with you, it is a great day. Happy Birthday Elly!!
They grow up so fast! You have such cute girls! By the way, you are going to LOVE your new camera - I totally love mine and have turned into a picture maniac.
Welcome to the Canon Rebel world! I agree with Wendy, you learn to use it, and then teach me some stuff. I've only had it for two years now, and just getting the basics down! Happy B-Day Elly!
happy birthday elly you are adorable!! Becky THANKYOU!!! you fixed my blog!! couldn't have done it without you!!!You guys have been busy with parties. I love all the of the pictures they are so fun!! thnaks for sharing
How fun! b-days are so much fun! just another excuse to get together with friends and family!!
I love it!
Happy Birthday El! And happy early birthday to you Becky! We will expect lots of fun photos!
Looks like fun parties, I'm sorry we missed it. Even though the pictures are a little fuzzy Elly is still SUPER CUTE! I want a Canon Rebel!
Looks like fun! Sorry we didn't make it-but Addie hopes Elly likes the lip stuff anyways! :-)
Post a Comment