I have a little catching up to do. This was actually about a month ago I think. One afternoon we decided to go to the fair grounds and feed the ducks. I really thought that Elly would be scared of them, she's kind of a chicken. I was so wrong. The second she jumped out of the car, she was off, chasing the ducks.


It was so funny! She was trying so hard to catch those things. She came really really close sometimes, I think she may have actually touched them a couple of times.
She also enjoyed feeding the ducks. She was trying to get them to eat out of her hand. I thought they were going to bite her, but they never scared her. It scared me though. Ouch, that would hurt.



We really had a good time. It's all Elly could talk about for awhile. We will definately be doing it again. We really need to get out more and do fun things.

Ragan didn't care much for the ducks.
2 comments:
so what was with ragan.. who doesnt like the ducks...
those last two pictures are so sweet. the fairgrounds are so fun.. i need to take my kids there more often!
Post a Comment