Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cousins, Cousins, and more Cousins

My whole family was here for Jake and Joey's sealing, so we had every single cousin here.(with the exception of Wendy's 5 step kids) There was 15 cousins (I think) with everyone and 3 on the way. Elly had so much fun playing with them everyday. She was in heaven, even though she was pretty grumpy alot. She mostly played with Lexi, Jenna, and Dhanni. She is quite a bit younger than them, but she didn't seem to think so. She spent the whole week acting like she was just as big as them.

Waiting outside the temple. Cami had 10 kids to watch. Yikes! What a good sport. My cousin Katie helped too.
Lexi and Ragan.

I don't know how, but we managed to get everyone together in one shot. Whew!!


This picture pretty much sums up the way Elly was acting much of the time. She's not usually this grouchy, but she did manage to fit in some fun play time with the kids (with alot of crying in beween).
And Ragan was a very good girl all week. She has really started smiling alot. She even smiled for this picture with Aunt Cami. All you have to do is look at her and she starts smiling. What a doll! She is the happiest, sweetest baby ever. She charmed everyone. I'm hoping my sweet Ragan makes up a little for Elly's stinkerish ways.

2 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, lots of cousins! I love it when babies start smiling! And laughing is even better!

kristal said...

Awww, that last pic of Ragan is adorable! I WANT TO TAKE HER PICS before she's not a baby anymore!!! Come up!
Love cousins pics too. HOpefully we can get some good ones next weekend.