Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Castles or Temples

Me and Nate haven't been that great about family night. At times it is frustrating because you feel it's pointless and they don't understand. The other night we tried to do one on temples and we showed a picture to Elly and asked if she knew what it was. "It's a castle!" she says. "Where the princesses live." Darn, we're failures. At least we're trying, right?

While on the subject of temples....I'm super excited about the great news we got about getting a temple right here in the Gila Valley! Woo Hoo! I know everyone is excited, how could we not be? It's all the buzz around town and seems to come up in every conversation. What a great blessing this will bring to our valley. No more excuses about not being able to get to the temple often enough. I'm just overwhelmed with joy.

1 comment:

Maranda Whittle said...

Ok, I obviously got your invtite now!
That is a funny story. It does really look like a castle though!