Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Photo Session

I'm not too terribly excited about these pictures, but they are decent I guess. Elly's hair is a mess, and Ragan did NOT want her picture taken. Stressful!! She cried the whole time, I'm amazed we got some of her not crying. I still managed to spend alot of money though.













The blessing dress





I should've stuck with the headband, she looks much cuter with it.

4 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

I think they're pretty good! I can't get over how much hair Ragan has, cute!

Mary Ann said...

Your girls are so cute.. the pictures turned out great anytime they are in front of a camera. i LOVE reagan's dress. your mom did an awesome job!

Rachel said...

I love the one w/ Elli kissing Ragan. And the last one of Ragan is really great two.

The Cash Family said...

oh my goodness, that baby has a ton of hair, i love it!!