Monday, April 28, 2008
Already sharing clothes
I was in the bathroom the other day and Elly comes to me and says, "They're not too tight mom." She always says what she knows I'm gonna say before I say it. It's funny. Anyway, I was looking at the shorts she was wearing trying to figure out where they came from because I didn't recognize them. Then I realized they were Ragan's! Skinny little thing, she managed to squeeze into 0-3 month shorts. They were painted on her amd kinda hard to get off, but I couldn't believe she managed to get them on. I mean come on', they fit Ragan. And they were actually pretty cute on her, a little short and tight, but still cute. Funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is hilarious! I was visiting my mom once and I had all the kids clothes in one bag. Traekon somehow ended up with kenzi's pants, but they were totally capri's on him! He would have never noticed (or cared) if i hadn't sent him back up to change! Kids are funny!
Can you say Daisy Dukes! I think I have the same shorts for Lainie. That is so Funny!!!
Post a Comment