Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!!

For New Years we had a few friends over. There was 14 of us and we hung out in the basement, played games and snacked all night. It was a good time had by all I think. We chatted, played some silly games and of course laughed ALOT. You know how things get when it's late. We partied hard all night long. Well...at least we made to midnight.
Of course, the boys hung out in the theater and played xbox 360.

And the girls sat around and played cards. Well, mostly girls. I was actually shocked that Nate played with us instead of video games. He just surprises me every once in awhile. Happy New Year!!

7 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

What a fun night for you guys! Happy New Years!

JR and Steph said...

Looks like you had a really fun new years. JR and I only made it to 11.We are bums!Your Christmas pics are cute. Elly is so stinkin cute!! I found my background at http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
I love it! This site has some cute backgrounds. You will have to check it out.

Shelley & Scott said...

I'm not surprised Nate stayed. Hmmm... video games with boys or sitting around as the only guy with a bunch of cute girls. No contest!! Just kidding. Looks like fun.

spice2116 said...

hi becca! dont know if you will remember me from eac and all our fun classes together. lol cute little family you got, are you still in thatcher?

Mary Ann said...

looks like a fun time! .. but of course it would be... you're house is awesome! It definately seems to get put to use!

Kristal said...

Aww, I'm jealous. Looks like fun. We had a party here, but we lack an amazingly awesome basement. K, and I LOVe all of your Christmas posts. I love that Elly said Nate was frozen, and she got her pink kitchen and lots of dress up shoes. She's adorable!

Allred's said...

OH BECKY, I WISH WE WERE COOL ENOUGH TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS. WE JUST HUNG OUT WITH OUR GIRLS, WENT TO OUR FAV RESTRAUNT, YOU KNOW THE ONE, "LOS CORRALES" AND THEN TOOK THE KIDS TO WATCH "ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS." BUT WE WOULD HAVE PREFERRED PARTYING HARD WITH FRIENDS. BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR THE CHRISTMAS CARD, IT WAS ADORABLE. LOT'S OF LOVE, AMY OH, AND I LOVE THE POLKA-DOTS TOO.