Sunday, December 30, 2007

Random Cuteness

I was down in my scrap room and Elly comes to me and says "Mommy, Daddy's frozen". I just kinda blew it off and said "o' really?" A couple hours later, when I emerged, we came upstairs and he was passed out in the chair. He had fallen asleep while using his new massager and she said "See? He's frozen." Sure enough, he was frozen.

Elly can be on the verge of peeing her pants, dancing around and holding herself. When you ask her if she needs to pee, she will say no every time. You just have to say "come on, lets go potty" or finally she will give in and say she needs to pee, but not if you ask. I asked her the other day while she was doing the potty dance if she needed to pee and she said "No mom, I'm just dancing." She has just a little bit of a stubborn streak. I wonder where she gets it. I don't blame her, I hate to take the time to pee too.

2 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

That story about Nathan being frozen in too cute! Is Elly potty trained yet? That was the worst part of raising Dylan. I hated the potty training part!

Anonymous said...

Yes!! She is potty trained. She has been for awhile. Thank Goodness. She was actually super easy to potty train. I heard boys are harder to potty train.