Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Fun

Daddy's Helper
It was so cute when Nate was putting up the Christmas tree. Elly wanted to help and followed his every move. When he got down to tighten the stand she had to get down there and help. She was kinda in the way, but still cute.


Ward Christmas Party
Every chance Elly got to sit on Santa's lap, she was sure to tell him that she wanted a PINK kitchen. I think that anyone and everyone that has talked to Elly recently know she wanted a pink kitchen. She was sure to tell everyone.

Christmas Morning

O' good. Santa found a pink kitchen. Elly was so cute on Christmas morning. I was a little worried because she was so hard to get out of bed. She's not a moring person if she is woken up. But...as soon as she saw that pink kitchen, she perked right up.


We did finally manage to pull Elly away from her kitchen to open her stocking and Christmas presents. Everytime she would open something, she would say "ok, now I have play in my kitchen" It took us awhile to get through all the presents. She did love all her presents though. She was pretty excited about everything. Except....her four wheeler. We got her a power wheels and she will not come anywhere near it. The most expensive present of course. She'll come around eventually.

Trying on all her princess shoes.

I am the best wife ever. I got Nate this awesome foot and leg massager. It seriously feels so good. The best part is, now he doesn't have to beg me every night to give him a foot massage.

Pooped!!
After a hard day of playing with her new toys on Christmas Day, she finally gave up. Notice the candy baby bottle stuck to her jammies. She fell asleep with it in her mouth.

3 comments:

Our Ohana said...

SO CUTE! Love the kitchen. Glad Santa was able to find one!! :o)

Maranda Whittle said...

What a cool PINK kitchen!!! Glad you had a very merry Christmas!

Mary Ann said...

I love that kitchen... we got it last year! Cute pictures... you really are a good wife.. that massager is awesome. Glad you had a good Christmas. I love the pics of Elly and Santa.. and the ones on Christmas morning. She really is the cutest!