
This second picture is what I used for Christmas cards. They turned out pretty cute I think, despite the fact that Elly was absolutely impossible for these pictures. I was amazed that quite a few of them turned out cute. This is the only one with her smiling. She usually does pretty good for pictures, but not this day. I have lots more that I will post when I get them back.I have lots of fun holiday activity things to blog, but this is all I have on hand right now. I'll be updating sometime soon. I plan to start being a faithful blogger again. For now, here's something to look at besides what I should do for Christmas. We are planning on staying by the way. We thought it would be fun to go after the baby is born so Nate's family can see her.
PS - That's my big '0 fat belly behind that Santa suit.




5 comments:
Oh, those pictures are so neat! I think it makes the picture even cooler, the way you can't see Santa's face!
I love these pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Those pics are so stinkin cute. I want to see what you did for your card... I'm sure it was adorable. I read on Ashley's blog that you had two groups over for the dance! That is awesome. Who was it? How fuN!! So are you going to Utah??
I didn't do anything special for the Christmas cards. I had them made. Our girls dance groups were Demi Kempton and Shari Stephenson, both cousins. And no, we are not going to Utah. We decided to save our tickets and go after the baby is born.
I LOVE that that is you in the suit! These pictures are so great! I love em! hey, and thanks a ton for letting us stay at your mansion last week. Honestly that was the worst weekend OF MY LIFE, so it was nice to come stay at a decent house at the end of it all. Thanks!
Post a Comment