Elly had so much fun playing with her cousin Jenna (Wendy's) this week. They played so good together. Although, they did manage to get into a little trouble together. On the 24th they were upstairs at my moms playing. They got into some Vicks and smeared it in their hair. Did you know that Vicks does NOT come out of hair? We have tried Tide and dish soap. So, 4 days later and several washes and remedies later, we still have two greasy haired little girls. We will be doing up does for awhile until that stuff comes out. Anyone have any solutions? I sure would be willing try a few.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Kameron says to try Olive Oil ... I dunno if it will work but, it's worth a shot! :o) Good luck.
Wow, that is too funny, I know not for you though! Sorry, I don't have any solutions for ya, that's a new one!
Post a Comment