Sunday, January 27, 2008

I really am spoiled

I have been so spoiled the last few days. My mom has been taking good care of me. She took Elly for 2 nights while we went to Tucson to have the baby. I think she got a little tired of being bossed around by a bossy 2 year old. She also stayed the night the first 2 nights home and took care of baby Ragan while I slept, had dinner ready for us when we got home from the hospital and everyday since, and has been taking care of me and Ragan and cleaning my house. She's the best mom ever! She also informed me that she does cry, in the middle of night. She has her days and nights mixed up. I think she may be a little tired now. Thanks Mom!!

8 comments:

Cami said...

Thanks for updating my blog! I was just thinking I was ready for a change! For those of you who read this, yes, I've hired Becky to manage my backgrounds, because I don't know how to do it. I just don't pay her though! Have a great day, I'll be looking at plane tickets soon so we can try to come see that baby!

Maranda Whittle said...

That's so nice to have a mom like that! That's exactly how my mom was!

Rob and Mitzi said...

Congratulations! Ragan is sooo cute. And I agree Moms are definitely the best! Having a new born would be sooo much harder with out an awesome mom!

Jen and Allen said...

Congratulations She is Beautiful!
All the pictures look so cute and you look wonderful. I hope that I look that bright and chipper afterwards. I’m like you I cant do the whole here is my body shot. I don’t mind if people see the big belly I’m just not ready for them to connect that with my face. I’m glad your mom could be there I twill be nice to see my family when they come up. Love ya, Jen

Becca said...

Congratulations!!! Oh my gosh! She is soooo cute! I'm so glad to hear that things went so good for you, and that your being well taken care of. Tell Nate good luck for us.....he's really out numbered now!

Allred's said...

Oh Becky,
Thanks so much for updating the blog and posting your pictures. Ragan is beautiful and I can't believe how well you are recovering and how perfect things went. That completely rocks. We are so happy for you guys once again. Who ever knew you would be so blessed with two beautiful daughters after years of wanting. We really are so happy for your family. Congrats again.

Mary Ann said...

I'm so glad that your mom is around to help! She is awesome!

Leah said...

Congrats on your liitle one...Wow such a great experiance...enjoy having 2....she is really beautiful!