Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another Disclaimer

Nate just told me I need to put a disclaimer in here before you read on to my next posts. So here it is.

Disclaimer: Mom has been extra extra grouchy lately.

Seriously, he's not here all day to put up with the crap I do. He just gets the Elly that is excited to see him after work to escape mom.

5 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

That's funny! Being pregnant is not fun! I wish somehow guys could be. They wouldn't last a week!

Randy and Jenni Bryce said...

I am so sorry that things are frustrating right now. Kids make life fun, don't they. I just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that you don't have to suffer too much! Let me know if you need anything. I would love to help! We can't wait to meet baby Ragan. And I will thank Carter for you for giving you holy crappers. Maybe it will come in handy someday :)
Love,
Jenni

Rob and Mitzi said...

Holy Cow! I knew you were pregnant but I didn't know that you were practically having the baby. Good Luck! I can't wait to see pictures.

Lori Buhr said...

I am reading this on Wednesday night, so you are already gone and trying to sleep in a strange bed tonight and probably anxious and not sleeping at all. You will be on my mind tomorrow morning. Giving life is such an overwhelming thing. So full of mixed emotions. Looking forward to the pictures.

Mary Ann said...

It really is no fair that the dads get to come home and play with happy kids... they don't have to deal with all the fits! I don't know how you can get frusterated with that cute little face! :)