Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WAIT!! I'm not ready!

I can't believe I'm about to do this. I've always said that I would never post a preggy picture. So for those of you that have been fortunate enough NOT to see me around town or at church or someplace, here it is. One day before delivery. Yes, you read right. I leave for Tucson tomorrow. They are going to take the baby Thursday the 24th. I have to be there at 5:30 in the morning.

OK, so I had to cut out my face. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I almost did, but you know how you see something everyday and it starts to look normal, but it's really not? Well, that's how I feel about my face. I took a picture that I thought looked decent, but then thought better of it knowing I would look back and think "I thought that looked ok?" So there's my reasoning. Sorry, no face. Just fat belly. And yes, there is finally a belly. I know it's not extremely huge, but it's big enough.

As for not being ready. I thought I would have about 3 more weeks and then the doctor threw this date in my face. I'm a huge procrastinater and do my best work under pressure. So I put it off too long. My house isn't clean, the baby room isn't quite ready, and I'm scrambling like crazy to get everything done, and it's just not going to happen. O'well, is all I can say.

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Becky, Becky. I'm sure you're beautiful! I can't believe you'll get to have two sweet little girls. You really are small. That's crazy that your babies are so small. My family all has BIG babies. Did Elly chunk up as a baby or did she always stay small? Good luck with everything! I hope it all goes well.

Maranda Whittle said...

How excting, good luck. Are you having a C-section? Those are the best! I had Dylan by C-section a month early because he was too little. I know how you feel! I can't believe you cut off your face, you are so funny!!

Allred's said...

Hey Becky,
Good Luck with everything, I know your a trooper and will do great, but it hurts, not like you didn't know that, but I just want to wish you luck and wave my magic wand to disappear any pain for you, so that it is just sweet memories of Ragan coming into your little family. Lot's of Love, Cant wait to see the pictures soon. By the way, you look so tiny in your picture. I think you look fantastic.

Mary Ann said...

Can't wait to see your cute baby! you look great... and you have a beautiful face! :)