Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ragan Update

I haven't taken any pictures since the hospital so I figured I'de snap a couple, plus she was awake which has become very rare. She sleeps all day. I had to hurry because it never lasts long when she is awake. This is her at 6 days old. The sweetest baby ever. I can't get enough of her.

And of course her mouth is open waiting for me to put something in it because she's awake. She has definately figured out the eating thing.Here's daddy with his beautiful girls. I don't know what he's talking about being worried about having no boys. He was made to have girls. Ragan already has him smitten just like Elly did and does. He would give anything and do anything for his two precious girls. I'm sure all it's going to take is those sweet little eyes looking at him to get whatever they want.

Oh, and this one is Nate's baby (not that I had any doubt). Elly was the mirror image of me. Ragan does not look like Elly did, so she must look more like Nate. I'll have to get some pictures out and do a comparison.

5 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Gosh, she is so cute! So much hair!

The Bryce Family said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you all! She is a cutie and she does have a lot of hair!!! I'm glad that you are both doing so well. Plus, she has a great name! :)

JR and Steph said...

Ragan is so pretty!! She looks like a little doll. That has to be the cutest picture ever. I love getting pictures of JR and Laela together. It is so sweet to see dad's with their little girls!

Cami said...

She's perfect.

Mary Ann said...

You do have perfect, beautiful girls! I love to see the pictures.. keep them coming!