We decided it was time to make Elly enjoy her new Christmas 4-wheeler. She hasn't wanted to come anywhere near it.
"Nooo, I don't like it! I don't want to!"
"Look Elly! It's fun!!"
We had cousin Jake ride it around awhile to show Elly how much fun it was, but she still wasn't convinced.
Finally...we talked her into riding with Jackson. I think she enjoyed that a little.
She even got brave enough to ride on the back with Joey.
Jackson got a fun toy for Christmas too. A Go-Cart. It's pretty cool and actually goes pretty darn fast. At least 25 mph.
Daddy tried it out and had a little too much fun, I think.
And Shelley
And some big fat 8 month prego chick. It was quite a ride. Getting off was a little harder than getting on.
And Nana. Here's her exact words. "If that picture show's up on your blog, YOUR DEAD!" Sorry mom, it may have been the threat that made me do it.




10 comments:
That is hilarious! I love your mom. And Elly is so cute. Tell Nate thanks for all his help with our house. Randy is so glad he is around. We need to get together with you guys. Let's plan something soon.
Haha!! Your mom on that go-cart. That's so cool! Funny pics! Pobably not too much longer before Elly really likes her four wheeler. Laela is being the same way about her tricycle.
Thanks for the photos of you pregnant, however I can't even see a belly. You are sitting, but where is it. You look fabulous. Looks like you guys had tonz of fun. Could Santa tell me where he found the kitchen. We want to get Saydee one for her birthday. Lot's of Love, Amy
i love those pictures..i wish i could ride..
We bought Dylan a Ford truck like that for Christmas last year and he was afraid of it, now he loves it we can't get him off of it!
And what are you talking about..... you look dang good for being 8 months pregnant!
You are so funny! I think it is cool that you will ride a go cart preggers! And tell Jan... MAD PROPS from the Bryce's!!!
K, first off, you don't even look freaking pregnant in that picture, second, you need to blow that picture up of Nate on a pink 4-wheeler and frame it.
Becky!!! You need to get that ugly picture of me off there. At least your mom's is from a distance. I'm the one that looks 8 months pregnant!!
Whatever, it's pay back for the 100times more hideous one you have of me on yours. Besided you don't even look bad. I'll strike up a deal with you. You take mine off, and I'll take yours off. Deal?
whatever! what are you even talking about? there are no hideous ones on my blog. there's one of you looking silly like the rest of us. that doesn't count!
Post a Comment