Saturday, January 12, 2008
Already sharing!
I was laying on the couch and Ragan was moving around like crazy. My whole belly was doing flips and flops. Elly was watching and talking to her. She always talks to her baby sister and tells her she loves her. Elly was pretty excited that she could see her moving and said "Open up your belly mom, she wants to come out." I thought that was too funny then she took her gum out of her mouth and tried to put it in my belly button and said "Baby Ragan wants some" I'm so glad she already wants to share. She's going to be a GREAT big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a good big sister!
That is so cute! I love it.. The earrings are too cute! All my girls have their ears peirced too and I love it... Elly was a lot braver though!
Becky thanks for sharing with us your cute little stories and family. I am so excited for you and I hope you are feeling good, despite the fact that you get to take it easy and eat. Lot's of love, amy
Post a Comment