Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun Weekend

We've been having a super fun weekend. My friend Stacey has been here for her 10 year reunion and staying at our house. It's always fun to catch up, gossip, and reminicse about the good 'ole days. (Sorry Clayton I know it's not your favorite topic) Right now they are at their dinner party and I'm here watching the kids. This picture is my idea of babysitting. Can you tell I'm super good babysitter since I'm sitting here at the computer? Shhh...don't tell on me.

Mckenzie, Makayla, Callie, Ragan, Cody, and Elly

Elly has had such a blast with the kids. Her only concern when she woke up this morning was, "Are the kids still in my basement?" She sure is gonna be sad when they leave tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

WHAT?!? My kids went unsupervised? They probably broke something during that time. Thank you sooo much for letting us stay there, we love your house!! (someday we'll have one like that, someday) Sorry for all the fits and fights you had to witness. My kids had a blast, thanks again. LOVE YA!!

The Walter's Family said...

I didn't know Stacey was down. I could've came and helped you babysit. Not that you couldn't handle it but it would've been fun! Next time! I guess next year will be our 10 year! We are OLD!

Mary Ann said...

How fun to have stacey at your house.. we saw elly at the park and said hi to her and she just looked at us like we were wierd.. she looked so cute, like normal!