Monday, October 27, 2008
Greenbeans are.....Yummy?
So it's a monumental night for me. Some people may think it's funny, but it seriously was a big deal for me. Are you ready for this? I tried my first Greenbean!! I have super bad gag reflexes when it comes to trying new things, but I think I did pretty good. (Since my 3 year old was watching, I had to pretend they were yummy.) Let's just say they taste how they smell. Not that great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
greenbeans are the best especially green bean casserole. you are hilarious for just now trying them. but dont feel bad my friend just barely started eating apples and she is 27
Wow, I can't believe that! I LOVE green beans. The big thick fat kind. I once opened a can, poured them into a bowl and ate them in bed one night like it was a bowl of icecream! I guess I'm kinda a psycho, but I LOVE vegtables. I'm so proud of you. haha!
Hahaha, you crack me up. I don't think they are amazing...but they are good for a veggie. I've been on an asparagus kick lately. SOOO good with butter. Have you had them?
I can't believe we grew up in the same family. We like had green beans every night. You're silly, but I love ya!!!
Becky that's funny!! I didn't know you never had a green bean. I think they are yummy. Hey we should go trick or treating together again this year. I guess I'll call ya about it.
Post a Comment