On Monday evening we went to the beach mostly because I wanted to take some cute pictures and because my kids have never been. I knew Elly wouldn't want to get in because she hates the water. She didn't even want to put her swimsuit on. She had tons of fun finding seashells galore. The whole beach was seashells. Ragan had fun eating the seashells and sand. They passed through her diaper quite nicely. Beware there will tons of picture because there was so many I couldn't decide on my favorites. I took over 200 picture of JUST the beach, crazy I know. I deleted a ton before downloading them and had a hard time even narrowing it down to 100, so as you can imagine I had a hard time narrowing it down to 20. They were all so cute. Cami took some too and hers turned out cuter than mine so when I get them I may post some more.


Elly really thought it was the greatest thing ever that there were so many seashells. She loved it.

Elly was so funny, she didn't want anything to do with the water. She thought she was being so brave when she would stick her toe in it. She would go and stick her foot out and then when the water would got near she would run away.
Ragan didn't mind the water as much.
She just wanted to eat dirt and seashells.
Yum.
Elly finally started to warm up to the water and have fun. Her and Lexi are posing for me. Models in the making.

And yes, she's peeing. What? She needed to go. I was actually surprized she did it when I told her to because I've never been able to get her to do it before. Missy asked me if I was really going to put this on the blog and I said "Heck ya I am, it's funny." Gross, I know, sorry.

Yeah! She got in and had so much fun! Bravery, I know. Too bad it was time to go as soon as she did.

Ok, ok, I'm done. Sorry for the overload of pictures.
8 comments:
Ragan is getting so big!! i guess i havn't seen her for a while... she is darling! and Elly... Her hair... its so darn LONG!!! you have darling girls!! thanks for sharing!!
Looks like you had such a fun trip. I think it's funny you put up the peeing picture. I can see it now, when Elle is older and she is going through all these blog posts to see what she was like when she was a kid, she's going to say, "Mom I can't believe you put that up. You're so embarassing." haha.
So when you coming to the California beachs?!?!
Oh and I ambsolutely love the girls in white dresses on the beach. The pictures are beautiful. You have such pretty girls.
those pictures turned out really awesome!! you can never go wrong with the beach :)
Oh my gosh, I love those beach pictures, they are terrific and beautiful, and lovely.
These are great1 There's a close up of Regan that is PERFECT! Hopefully you have these blown up and put all over your house already.
Your girls look so pretty! I think the light at the beach is the best for pictures. Yours turned out so cute!
I love that you let her pee in the water! Everyone does it... just not everyone will admit that they do! You are a rockin mom!
Post a Comment