It was kinda cool. We got to see all kinds of exotic animals. Exotic for AZ people anyway. There was so many animals that I have never even heard of. We saw alligators, monkeys, owls, all kinds of talking birds (there was even one that made burping and farting noices), turtles, flamingo's, lemur, emus, and soooo much more. I think the kids had fun, although it took a little bit to get Elly into it. She was pretty grouchy at first, which about sums up the whole trip. What a whiny kid this past little bit!! She seriously needs to get over it because I have found I'm not a very nice mom when I'm pushed too far and she sure has been pushing!
The stinky thing about Jungle Gardens was that we didn't have a stroller so we had to lug around Ragan and pass her back and forth. So I didn't take very many pictures and didn't take alot of cute pictures that I should have because my hands were full most of the time. Dang. When we got to the end and were leaving we saw that they had stollers. What!! Why didn't we see those on the way in. They were only a dollar to rent. I would have paid 20! It would have been alot more pleasurable, but o'well. Live and learn.
Ragan loved the birds. She tried so hard to get to those things and was talking back to them. When we were walking away she craned her neck as far as she could to get one last peek of them. It was too cute.
Elly liked the flamingos. She was chasing them around. Too cute.




1 comment:
Wow!! It looks like so much fun!! Loved the beach pictures, I think they would look amazing in black and white. You went all that way and didn't even do Disney?
Post a Comment