Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag!!

I may have done something similar to this already, but if I have it's been awhile, so I'll play along. Thanks Desiree.

Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR quirks or facts about yourself, then tag 6 people.

1. This one is fresh on my mind since I just did it. I HATE absolutely HATE getting gas. It makes me so grouchy. Nathan's biggest pet peeve is that I never have gas in my car. I drive around on empty for days because I just don't want to stop. I usually end up coasting into the gas station. It's not for the typical reason of the fact that it's so expensive, which of course is annoying too, but it makes me super grouchy that when you use your debit card it limits you to $75. Come on, who can fill up their cars for 75 bucks anymore?

The other thing that makes me super grouchy is that it takes longer to put the last 2 dollars in than it does the first 73 because the thing goes super slow when you get to the end. Annoying! So my car is never full after I leave the gas station because I don't want to reswipe my card and I'm grouchy about it taking forever for the last 2 dollars that I just leave.

2. More car stuff...It's always a mess. Another pet peeve for Nate. I hate taking the time to go to the car wash.

3. I'm kind of a hermit lately. I don't take my kids anywhere because it's too much of a hassle. I need to do better and be a funner mom. I always wait for Nathan to get home before I go anywhere because it's just easier. Poor deprived kids.

4. I do not get into politics. I have no clue what's going on and honestly don't really care. I know I'm going to get alot of crap for that one. (Even if you don't say anything, I know you're thinking it) In fact, I just barely registered to vote last year because everyone gave me so much crap. I just vote the way people tell me to vote.

5. I'm a plain Jane. I know I don't have to tell you that, you can just look at me. I'm all about the comfort. T-Shirt and Jeans all the way, and I am more comfortable the more I am covered up. I hate dressing up. I always have an undershirt and I love winter because I can wear long sleeves and cover up my arms. I hate my arms.

6. I'm a picky eater. I won't go into detail because anyone that has read my blog in the past knows just how weird I am and I dont' want to repeat myself.

There you have it, 6 UNSPECTACULAR things about me. Just what you cared about, right? I tag no one because they always get mad at me, but I think tags are fun. Do it if you want.

4 comments:

The Cash Family said...

i hear ya on the hermit thing! wait until you have 3 kids, then you won't want to go anywhere. especially when you have 3 girls and all of them have to get their hair done! ahhhhhhhh

Rachel said...

C.J. says something about if you do credit it allows you to put in more. Don't ask me, I'm with you I never get gas. Girls shouldn't have to. I still wish we had attendents to fill it up and wash my dirty windows.
Same with the car, I have to bribe my boys to clean it out for me. Because I can't stand doing it. But I lOOOOOOve a clean car.

Mary Ann said...

I never get gas either.. and it drives wayne crazy too..

Gina and Chris+ 4 said...

Thanks for the comment, I am glad you left a note so that I could view your blogs too. I had a blast on our trip, I was so glad I went and got to know everyone so much better!! I love how honest you are and down to earth. I like you also love to just be home, no bra and relaxed okay maybe TMI. have a good day I will be sure to visit your blog everynow and then...