Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Showertime Fun
One of my girls favorite things to do is take a shower together. Let's just say I don't get much privacy whenever I try to shower. It's so cute though. Ragan loves the water and loves to sit under it and get her head wet. Elly thinks she's being brave when she runs through it real quick. She hates to get her head wet. She just runs around in circles. It's so much fun to listen to the squeals of delight from both of them.
It's so cute when Ragan claps. She really has to concentrate and then looks up at you like "Did you see that mom?" Cute.


Dang, I love these girls. They play so good together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
These pictures are so adorable, I love that the girls let the water fall right on their faces and they are loving it.
My boys love playing in the bath together also! Elly's hair is so long, especially when it's wet!
gosh there cute!! great pics!
Post a Comment