Thursday, October 16, 2008

Florida

So this last week me, my mom, and my girls went to Florida to see Cami and help her get ready for baby Ethan and go to her baby shower. We painted (well I guess I can't say I helped much, my mom did it all), moved the kids rooms around and decorated the baby's room. It was a lot of work and I'm sure my mom is wishing she hadn't invited me and the girls to come along because I think we were more in the way rather than help. We didn't do much else while we were there but we did manage to squeeze a little play time in. So I will just start with some random pictures of the kids playing together while Nana worked.Brandon was such a good sport to let Elly comb his hair and put on makeup. Elly was seriously in heaven playing with all Lexi's toys. She has it all from princess to barbie and dress up. Poor kid probably thinks she doesn't have anything cool toys now. I'll have to go out and buy her a barbie.Elly and Lexi had lots of fun and played together so good.....kinda, sorta...sometimes. Elly is definately in the "everything is about me and has to be done my way" stage, but I think they had fun for the most part.

Just a cute picture of Ragan having fun on the trampoline.

I thought it was cute in black and white too.

Miss Ragan loved the trampoline and Brandon was so good to play with her and take care of her the whole time. He was always asking if he could take Ragan and I was like "Heck yeah you can!" He is such a good big brother and is going to be a ton of help for Cami when baby Ethan comes along.

Mommy and Ragan

Elly after a long day of playing. She fell asleep in the middle of the floor of the room we were working in in her dress-up clothes complete with back pack and purse. She's so cute and sweet when she's sleeping. It almost makes me forget about a whole day of being a stinker pot when she finally falls asleep and looks like a sweet little angel.

3 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

looks like fun!!
Those beach picture are cute.
My fav is the one if Ellys back. sounds weird but you know wich one I'm talking about!

I like the one of Elly Peeing =)!!

Maranda Whittle said...

Those are some really cute pictures! Sounds like you guys had a good time! I LOVE vacations!!

Mary Ann said...

What a fun trip! All of the pictures are so dang cute! The beach ones are my favorite! Glad you were able to spend some time with Cami.. missed you this morning working out... I AM SO SORE!