I can't believe it, the months just fly by. It seems like Ragan was just born. She is growing up so fast. I just thought I would update on where she is now. So much can change in just one month.
- She says Momma. I think she knows what she's saying too. She said it for the first time on the airplane on our way to Florida.
- She also says Da Da and Ba Ba, but I don't think she knows what she's saying.
- She is a turbo crawler. Her and Elly play "Chase" all the time. It's so cute. They play so cute together.
- She is pulling up on EVERYTHING and cruisin' the furniture. I think she may be walking sooner than I thought she would.
- She LOVES her Bink. That may become a problem here soon.
- She's a great sleeper, she'll sleep all night. 10-12 hours. I know, I'm spoiled. She takes 2-3 naps too.
- She claps, and she is so proud.
- She is so happy and has a cheesy new grin. She scrunches up her nose and shows her teeth. It's too cute.
- She has the cutest laugh and uses it often.
- She is still a Momma's girl. But often after a long day of work when daddy comes home she gets excited to see him and dives in his arms. It makes his day.
- She is a little vacuum. Anything and everything goes into her mouth. I mean EVERYTHING! I'm always fishing something out of her mouth and she has given me a few choking scares. I try to be so careful, but it's a little harder with a 3 year old helping out.
- She is soooo busy. She is constantly on the move. The only time she is holding still is for a bottle or when she's sleeping. It's especially hard when trying to change her diaper or when trying to lay her down in the bath to wash her hair.
- I still can't get her to eat baby food. I hope the formula has enough nutrition for her because she just will have nothing to do with food.
- She is the sweetest baby ever! She is so good, never cries, and is constantly making me smile and laugh even if I'm having a bad day. Love her!!!!!




5 comments:
HEY BECKY, I DID A POST LIKE THIS A FEW DAYS AGO ON MACY, AND I AM SO FEELING YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR SWEET ANGEL. I LOVE FAST THEY LEARN AND WATCHING THEM GROW, BUT I JUST WISH OUR GIRLS WOULD SLOW DOWN FOR JUST A BIT. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND WITH ALL THE FOOD ON HER FACE, IT LOOKS LIKE SHE LOVES FOOD, BUT MAYBE JUST WEARING IT.
I can never believe how fast these little kids learn new things. From not being able to hold their heads up to getting ready to walk in 9 months is amazing to me.
She is so dang cute, just like her momma!
I LOVE this girl!! Can't wait to see you guys again.
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! She really is the sweetest thing. I can't believe how good she does at all the games. you ARE spoiled.. and that's good!
Post a Comment