Sunday, September 28, 2008

Elly's point of view

I've seen this on a couple of friends blogs and thought it was cute. It got me curious to see what Elly would say about me. I wasn't sure if she was old enough to understand, but thought I would give it a try. She was a little confused.

1. What is something mom always says to you? "What? Why you asking me, I don't know."

2. What makes mom happy? "when I don't cry"

3. What makes mom sad? "crying"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "tickle me"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "like me"

6. How old is your mom? "this many" showing me 4 on her hands

7. How tall is your mom? "this tall" using her hands

8.What is her favorite thing to do? "scrapbook and clean the kitchen" at least she got one right, I was pretty impressed.

9.What does your mom do when you're not around? "drive"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "to drive"

11.What is your mom really good at? "drawing"

12.What is your mom not very good at? "that sticky tape is hard" no clue on this one.

13.What does your mom do for her job? "scrapbooking"

14.What is your mom's favorite food? "all the things that you want"

15.What makes you proud of your mom? "TV-to watch something" She didn't know what to say here.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "You're a momma"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "watch a movie"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "I don't know"

19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm the matching as you" ?

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Ummmm....that you like me to make cookies with my pink kitchen."

1 comment:

Allred's said...

She is a smart girl, and beautiful.