Ragan is still the stinkinest sweetest girl ever. I just like her ALOT. I probably haven't done a post about her yet that doesn't mention that she's the sweetest thing ever. She is a TOTAL Momma's girl. If I'm in the room, forget about anyone else holding her. As soon as she sees me or hears me, she wiggles her way away from whoever has her to get to me. It's so cute, but it would be nice to have a break once in awhile, ya know? She is also starting to pull up on things, (just to her knees) but I don't think walking is anywhere in the near future since I can't even get her to move her legs. She's a little stubborn and is setting her own pace. I still can't get her to eat baby food. She's just not interested and spits it back at me if I try to shove it in. I can't help but laugh when she does it. She will however down fishies. Sometimes I let her just to make her happy for the moment if I need to do something. I regret it later because they make her super constipated. I'm a bad mom.
I love her super chubby face, and belly, and well actually..... I love her chubby everything. She makes chubby look good. I love her cute bum, perfect face, little hands, and two cute teeth. And she has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. They are blue with a super dark ring around them that change colors with her mood. They get dark when she's mad.
I know, you've already seen this picture, but I don't feel like going downstairs to my other computer to get a new picture. I'm lazy and tired, and downstairs is a long way away. Sorry this got kinda long and boring if you happened to read this far!




3 comments:
Yay for crawling, let the fun begin!! I can't believe she's still not eating baby food. Cash started at 5 months old. No wonder he's so fat!!
She is the cutest baby! Well, next to mine anyways........... I don't think Rhonni ever ate baby food, and remember, she was walking at 8 mths, so it can still happen!
She is so stinkin' cute!!! Next time we come to Thatcher we should get our babies together and hang out!!!
Post a Comment