Some of my vinyl letters came in and I LOVE them so much. Here's a couple that I put up. I still have some more to do. They make me so happy. It doesn't take much sometimes. Nathan was even impressed. With no prompting or asking whatsoever, he told me he liked my stickers. How sweet. Then he asked me how much it cost him and I told him it was none of his business. He said, "That's what I thought." What a good sport.
In the family room.

Elly's room.
And of course Elly had to be in the picture too. I figured this fit Elly very well since she's my Girly Girl princess that prances around on her tippy toes.
Ragan is so close to crawling. She will go a little ways and flop down on her belly and give up. It's just so much work. She can get around pretty good though. She growing up too fast!
My bedroom.
And my scrapbook room. Aren't they so great?
And here is some pictures of some cute kids playing nicely together before church, which also makes me so happy.
Ragan is so close to crawling. She will go a little ways and flop down on her belly and give up. It's just so much work. She can get around pretty good though. She growing up too fast!




10 comments:
Those are fancy! I need to get some vinyl crap. I was going to hold off cause I thought we'd get out of here sooner than now, but the market is pissing me off, so I'm plannin on living here FOREVER! bah!
WOW!! im impressed! those are beautiful!! Love them!! (i totally spaced out that night you had your party... sorry that I din't make it.. looks like I missed out)
I like em a lot! Now, if I just had a house to do that to as well. Are you sure you want to sell your place, now that you have all the cute lettering up? And Elle's hair is getting so long. Both girls are adorable as always. Do you make their matching outfits? Or you are good at shopping them out?
Those are really neat looking! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!
I love those!! Can't wait to get our kids together next weekend, we are looking forward to it!!
Those are so neat! OK, your house is too much! It's absolutely beautiful! I'm totally jealous of all of your fun vacations. What a blast.
Those are really nice, I love em!
Those turned out great.. i love the sayings i will have to copy them. it was fun to have you over the other day!
I love them...and I really like how you placed them. I think that even if I got some pretty ones they would look bad because I have no knack.
Post a Comment