Wow, I can't belive it's already September! The months just fly by and are gone before I know it. Pretty soon it will be the holidays! Wow, didn't we just do that?
I don't really have anything to post about, just a couple of random pictures to share.

"Do I look cute mom? Take my picture and put it on your blog so I can see it on the computer." Elly loves to sit at the computer and scroll through all the pictures on the blog. It keeps her entertained for awhile.
"Take Ragan's picture too and put it on the blog."
4 generations
Grandpa comes to visit! Elly was so excited for Grandpa to come visit. He also brought great grandma Buhr with him. It was nice to have them here for a couple of days. When it was time for him to go, she begged and begged to go with him. He told he could stuff her in his suitcase and throw some crackers and water in there for her. She thought that was a pretty good idea.
Aunt Anna
Nathan's little sister Christianna came down Friday night to cheer for Blueridge so we went to the Safford game to watch her. She came home with us and stayed for one night. Elly was sad to see her go.

"Does my hair look cute mom? Take a picture and put it on your blog."
Dang this girl has alot of hair. Definately not fun when it comes to brushing it. It's usually not this frizzy, she had some braids.

Ragan turned 7 months on the 24th. She is still a pretty stinkin sweet little girl. She was making me pay for awhile for going on vacation but she's starting to get back to the sweet Ragan we know and love. She has 2 teeth now and still not crawling yet. She has started to show a little interest in trying, but can't quite figure it out. I don't think it will be too much longer.
Ragan wasn't really in the mood for pictures.

Elly trying to look at me through the lense.
Elly is a really good big sister. She sure loves to take care of Ragan. She is also very emotional. I think she's going through her terrible 3's, actually she's been there for awhile. She has had a pretty rough morning today. She just kept crying for no reason. I take that back, she had a very good reason. First, she couldn't have fish sticks for breakfast, then she couldn't get the walker through the door, and then, oh I don't know, maybe her toenail polish wasn't just right or something. Yesterday it was because the shirt fell off the hanger. Oh boy.
Mom: "Go to your room and cry, I don't want to hear it anymore."
Elly: Stomps to her room and cries for awhile, then comes out as if she was never even crying.
Mom: "Did you get it all out?"
Elly: "Yes, I'm done." Then starts crying again about I don't know what a little bit later.
Mom: "Go to your room and come back when your done."
Elly: Comes out a little bit later. "I got it all out mom."
Mom: "Oh good."
4 comments:
That is wayyyy cute.
Wow! I thought McKenzie was dramatic.
Looks like we have a future blogger on our hands! And your trip sounds so fun!
Ragan just gets prettier and prettier every picture you put up. Nathan is going to have a tough time with the boys, probably sooner than he thinks. And I can see the drama that Elly is going to cause with the boys! :) Love 'em. And you two as well!
Post a Comment