Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mason Porter Howard

My brother JR and Steph had their baby early this morning. I'm posting these pictures for my mom since she is in New York and dying to be here to hold baby Mason. I'm sure his Aunts are anxious to see some too. He is so cute and looks just like his daddy. He has TONS of black hair. It's super thick! I don't think I've ever seen so much hair on a newborn. He is so sweet and Steph says he is such a good baby. He was born at 2:09am and weighed 7lbs 8oz. (I think)

Of course Steph looks beautiful as always and doesn't even look like she just had a baby. Welcome baby Mason!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

He's a doll! Oh...I want to hold him. Congratulations Steph and Jar and Laela! Thanks, Becky for posting these...

Desiree said...

So cute! So much hair, wow...I agree, I think that is the most I have ever seen. And I think he got Steph's lips! And boy does she look great for just having a baby.

The Bigler Family said...

He is so cute! He even has Jars nose. I love it, and Steph looks amazing, like always.

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

That is one cute baby!! She must have known she was going into the hospital, she looks way to good to have rushed there in the middle of the night!!

Cami said...

Beck, thanks for sharing, he's so dang cute! Now it's my turn for heaven's sake! I can't wait to hold him! Ditto to everyone's comments, Steph is gorgeous after giving birth. There won't be any pictures of me just after giving birth, it's not pretty!

Mary Ann said...

ok.. your sister in law really is beautiful! and that baby is the cutest thing ever!! it was fun to hang out.. lets do it again!