1. I'm an EXTREMELY picky eater.
2. I like mostly junk food.
3. I've never tried tons of things. Too many to name.
4. Like green beans.
5. or peas
6. or tomatoes
7. or brocoli
8. do I even need to say mushrooms?
9. or anything seafood.
10. I could finish this post with 100 common foods I've never tried.
11. One more, pickles.
12. I made a bet with Nate once and had to eat a pickle if I lost.
13. I lost.
14. I didn't eat the pickle.
15. I lied about the seafood.
16. I've tried Tuna.
17. I have 2 kids. Both girls.
18. I think they are cute.
19. I have a husband.
20. He's cute too.
21. and sweet sometimes too.
22. But, he smells. Come on, he's a construction worker and it summer! Oh, wait. That's not about me. O'well.
23. I drive a Tahoe.
24. I think the gas is too expensive.
25. So I don't go anywhere.
26. I have a cleaning lady.
27. I don't like to clean.
28. I like chocolate.
29. I have a big butt.
30. and thighs.
31. I like to scrapbook.
32. I spend way too much on scrapbooking.
33. My husband doesn't know exactly how much.
34. I like to quilt.
35. I spend way to much on quilting.
36. I think I'm pretty crafty.
37. Have I mentioned I spend alot of money?
38. I can be lazy.
39. Sometimes I dont get out of PJ's all day.
40. I'm still in my PJ's.
41. I want to lose 50 pounds.
42. I like pizza.
43. I wouldn't mind losing about 4 bra sizes.
44. I like brownies and ice cream.
45. I've had lots of speeding tickets.
46. I've been to Hawaii.
47. and England
48. and France
49. and Holland
50. and Washington DC
51. and Alaska
52. and lots of places in Mexico. Can you tell I'm stretching?
53. We took a stroll down the red light district while in Amsterdam.
54. We saw lots of hookers in windows.
55. and marijuana (sp?)plants in cafe windows.
56. I don't really like to travel.
57. But I do it anyway.
58. I'm a homebody.
59. I never played high school sports.
60. I'm no good at sports.
61. My family thinks I'm an airhead. But really I'm a genius.....no really.
62. I've pierced my belly button 3 times. Sorry mom.
63. My belly button is ugly now. I know she's now thinking "Serves you right!"
64. She's right, I was stupid.
65. I haven't pierced anything else. Except ears.
66. I've never broken any bones. Except my toe once.
67. I've had at least 5 surgeries that I can think of. *Funny story at bottom
68. Some of them I won't talk about.
69. Some of them you don't want to know about.
70. I like the homemade rootbeer that my Grandpa makes.
71. It tastes just like beer. (or so I hear)
72. I don't know what beer tastes like.
73. I have a really big bath tub.
74. I like taking baths.
75. I have no rythm.
76. I definately can't dance.
77. I love the rain.
78. I hate the cold.
79. I've lived in AZ my whole life.
80. I think the summer is too hot.
81. We will NEVER have a pet.
82. Well, maybe a fish.
83. I throw alot of stuff away.
84. I hate clutter.
85. I would put my toaster away if I didn't use it all the time.
86. I'm very forgetful.
87. I will forget something someone reminded me about 2 minutes ago.
88. I get side tracked easily.
89. If I was rich, I would pay for a beautiful body.
90. I've had laser hair removal on my legs.
91. It's great, I want more.
92. I want to stay in Thatcher forever.
93. I already want to build a new house.
94. It would cost way too much money.
95. I like horror flicks.
96. I don't like to cuddle.
97. But love to with my kids. Sorry Nate.
98. We've had a timeshare since 2000.
99. We've never used it till this year. What a waste of $12,000.
100. We are going to Cayman Islands in August.
There you have it. A bunch of useless knowledge about me, if you made this far. Don't worry, I won't pass this on since it's a really big one. I tag anyone that has some time to waste.
*Talking about surgery got me thinking about one surgery I had that I would like to document. (one that I won't talk about) It was here at Mt. Graham Hosiptal. Going into the surgery I was told that it was estimated at $4,000. Alot of money, but possible. Well, when we got to the hospital I had to sign a paper saying I would pay. It costs alot of money to have health insurance if you own your business. So we didn't have it, risky I know, but EXPENSIVE! Anyway the paper didn't say $4,000, it was more like $20,000. OUCH! Filled with emotion and not knowing what to do, Nate said it was ok, we would figure something out, and that I still needed to get the surgery. He was really nice to reasure me that it would be ok and not to worry about the money. Of course I still was. I was feeling like a too expensive wife. So we go to surgery and do all the prep, IV's and stuff. And then the poor unsuspecting anethesiologist comes in to put me under. I didn't know that's what he was, I thought he was just another nurse or something. The emotion had caught up with me. You know, my reason for being there, the money, and all that. He asked me if I was ok, and I let loose and started CRYING. I really didn't mean to, but I told my sob story about the money. He was so nice and very sympathetic and said to hang on, he would go get someone to talk to, like a billing person or something and talk about payments and stuff. Embarrassed, I told him it was ok and that I felt better now. Well, he went anyway. He didn't come back with a financial person, he came back with the President (or CEO), AND the Vice President of the hospital!! Yikes! I was so embarrassed. So I had to tell them my story, still crying. They were also super duper nice and said not to worry that we would work something out. So I got the surgery. I never heard anything more on anything until I got my bill in the mail. Guess how much my billl was! Only $2,000!! Cheaper than originally planned.
So, the moral of the story...CRY! It works sometimes. But just so you know, crying to police officers does NOT work for getting out speeding tickets. I've tried that too.




4 comments:
Wow, very interesting!
Now I feel like I know you so much more. And thanks for the tip to cry, I need to work on my water works, cause I really suck at that.
wow that was awesome that you could think of all that none the less put it together. makes me want to actually think of a fun thing like that lol
you really are the funniest person! i love all 100 things and the story at the end! $20,000! that's out of control! you really are so crafty and i love your awesome house and organized closet! it was so fun to read this
Post a Comment