Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We didn't do anything terribly exciting for Memorial weekend. Except...my least favorite thing in the world. Seriously, I hate fishing! I don't even know why Nate wants me to go with him since I make the whole trip a complaining fest. Elly loves it though and asks to go all the time. She loves spending time with her daddy.

Seriously? We may look alike, but we are so different! Gross, I can't believe she would touch a worm.

Me and Ragan just chillin'.

Elly didn't have a fishing license. Good thing she didn't get caught! All in all I think I did pretty well. I didn't even complain.....much. Then again we were only there for maybe an hour.

2 comments:

Shelley & Scott said...

well... that's not the story i heard from nate but at least ellee had fun.

Becky said...

Nate was lying then.