Friday, May 23, 2008

Just because she's the cutest thing that ever was





Can you believe that Ragan is already 4 months old? Wow, where does time go. But I have been loving every minute of it with this cutie pie hangin around. Have you noticed that I like her just a little bit? Here's what she's been up to.
  • She is so happy. She will smile at just about anyone that will talk to her.
  • She's happy as long as she has something in her mouth. Bottle, Binkie, Fingers, dish towel, mom's hair, toes, whatever!
  • Her eyebrows turn bright red the moment she gets the least bit upset.
  • Sometimes she's content to just sit on the couch and watch cartoons. As long as she has a full tummy. And let me tell you, this girl can eat!
  • She loves to get her diaper changed. She will just smile and coo the whole time.
  • I love it that when I look at her she raises her eyebrows at me. Like she did just now.
  • She loves bathtime. (in the big tub, not the sink) She seriously goes crazy and splashes around in there and it's so cute.
  • She will blow rasberries back at you if you do it to her. Adorable!
  • She hasn't shown any interest at all in trying to roll over. Is she behind? She's just content to lay there.
  • Saying she is so layed back is an understatement.
  • She has discovered her toes.
  • She's a spitter upper. That's ok, we love her anyway.
  • She loves to play with a dish towel. It usually ends up over her face and she's fine with that.
  • According to my scale, she weighs 10 lbs, but that can't be right because she has some meat on her bones. I love her chunky legs and no neck.
  • She always has to be facing out when you hold her. She likes to see what's going on in the world.
  • She hates, despises, can't tolerate, loathes tummy time. I can't even describe how much she hates it. I should take video of it. I've never heard a baby get so mad, it's so sad and funny at the same time. By the time someone can't stand it anymore and picks her up, she has snot and slobber from her forehead down to her belly. She doesn't get much tummy time because of it, that's probably why she hasn't tried to role over yet.
  • She loves mornings. She is bright eyed and ready to play as soon as she wakes up. She'll talk your ear off if you let her. Cute!
  • She sleeps through the night. Most of the time.

3 comments:

The Cash Crew said...

She totally looks like a Buhr to me! I love that age, so fun...and then they turn 2 and tell you "no"!?!

Cami said...

She really is the cutest thing ever, I'm glad you know that. Can't wait to see her again, I'm missing so much. Maybe this summer sometime we'll try to make the trip.

kristal said...

I want one! She really is soo cute. I'm sad she's getting out of her newborn stage and I didn't get to take her pictures!!!!! Have another one