Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well....that wasn't nice.

I was in on my bed reading a book and of course Elly was in there with me jabbering away so I couldn't concentrate on what I was reading. We stayed home from church because Elly has been running a really high fever. From my bed this is the picture you see blown up really big.
I couldn't find the exact one, but this one is very similar, in the original we are kissing. Elly asked me if that was me and Daddy so I reply "yes". She wanted to know why I pushed him against the tree and kissed him. I didn't come up with a clever response quick enough and just said "uhhhh, I don't know." I'm usually a little more clever than that I think. So Elly says, "Well....that wasn't very nice." She's right, I'm really not very nice. Nate's answer to that question was a little crude so I won't repeat. I know...the people that know Nate are thinking "Nate wouldn't say anything like that, no way!" Ha!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I wasn't thinking that at all. I am picturing Nate with a huge mischevious grin on his face. Hope Elly gets better. Can you believe it? I actually went to church today. (All by my self.....and my 6 kids). I missed you. I was hoping to impress you.

The Cash Family said...

how funny is she. i would love to be around that girl all day to see what she has to say.

Cami said...

Elly is so stinkin cute, I can't wait to hear what things Ragan comes up with. And that wasn't very nice to push your innocent husband up against a tree like that.

The Cash Family said...

i love your new page design!!

Maranda Whittle said...

Kids come up with the funniest things!

Rob and Mitzi said...

Seriously Elly is probably the funniest girl I know of. I think you are going to have your hands full later! HA HA!I love reading all your posts about the funny things she says.

kristal said...

Ha, that's funny. Kids are awesome! And I'm sure as Not nice as she thought that was, Nate was ok with it. Hey, so you got me thinking about the Caymen Islands! I think we're going there now!!! You guys should go in July too!!!! WE could take hot sexy pictures of each other with our hot sexy husbands. Ok, well, we could photoshop them to be that way!

Becky said...

Why don't you guys come with us? We already have a resort that we can't back out of on August 17 for a week. It would be fun! Except the hot sexy pictures wouldn't be so hot of me. Me and Nate both need to work on our bellies.