Monday, May 12, 2008

We have lots of Elly moments

Everyday is an Elly moment. She sure is a unique little girl and such a character. She always keeps me laughing at the things she comes up with. Sometimes she funny, sometimes she's frustrating, sometimes she's annoying, and sometimes she's very overwhelming, but all the time she's adorable at doing the things she does.

You may be thinking...."Enough about Elly" But, she says so many things that I know I will never remember if I don't write it down. I only write a small portion of the things she says. Just the ones I can remember at the moment. It makes me wonder what kind of personality Ragan is going to have. I kinda feel like me and Nate are both quiet and kinda reserved people so I don't know where Elly came from. Because she is definately niether of those.
Elly: "Can you see my butt mom? Can you mom, can you, can you. Look mom, can you see it? Can you, uh, can you, can you.......?

Mom: "Yes Elly, it's in my face."

Elly: "Oh, ha."

She's cute even when she cries.

Trying not to laugh. Getting mad at me for trying to make her laugh.

Almost there....

Ha! I win!


2 comments:

Cami said...

All I can say is, who can't help but love this little thing to death? And I absolutely LOVE her hair!!

Mary Ann said...

i LOVE the pictures... her hair is to die for! you need to teach me how to do that hair do!