Sunday, May 18, 2008

Uno, Dos, Tres

Ok, I feel I'm a good sport so I'll play along. Thanks Jamie!

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 joys: 1. My kids and husband. 2. Sleep! 3.Scrapbooking

3 fears: 1. Unexpected death of my family 2. Being fat/unattractive my whole life 3. eating new things

3 goals: 1. Be a good mom 2. Lose 50 pounds 3. Finish decorating my house and keep it clean!

3 current obsessions/collections: 1.Saladmaster (finding a way to get my hubby to buy them for me) 2. Blogging 3. Scentsy

3 random facts: I'll try not to embarrass myself this time. 1.I'm an adrenaline junkie or at least used to be. Not so much anymore, but I would still love to go skydiving! 2. I have a lead foot. 3. I hate clutter but, my car is always a mess!

Tag you're it!!
Shannon Green (because you need to update your blog more)
Leah Meehl
Kuliana Cash
Shelley Howard (just because you didn't respond to it last time, gotta love me!) Give in!
Rachel French

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

your so funny!! i wish i was as organized as you!

spice2116 said...

scentsy's are so awesome!! i just got one a month ago and i love it :) what scent is your favorite?

Cash Crew said...

Ah, my first tag. Thanks!!! I mean that in a good way too:)