I also made some ebleskivers. Ever heard of them? I guess it's a family thing, but I wasn't around much growing up so I missed out on that. I was too busy chasing boys I guess. Anyway, I've only seen them made once and it's supposed to be kinda hard to make them, but let me just tell you how amazing I am. From the very first one to last, they were all perfect. And super yummy! They are kinda like a puffed pancake, rolled in sugar. Here's the pictures to prove how amazing I am.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Who's the imposter??
My husband is probably wondering what happened to his wife, but I don't think he is complaining about the new one. Something has possesed me to start cooking. You ever heard of cook for a day, eat for a month? It's awesome. You cook a ton a meals all in one day and freeze them. (It took me 2 days since I have a 3 year old and 3 month old to tend to.) So far all the meals have been super yummy and I think Nate is enjoying having dinner. Seriously, I NEVER cook. A typical conversation around here is "What do you want to do for dinner?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" "Should we order a pizza?" "Sure" Now you know why I'm a little chubby, but it was actually lots of fun (the cooking, not the chubby). I might have to make it a new hobby.
I also made some ebleskivers. Ever heard of them? I guess it's a family thing, but I wasn't around much growing up so I missed out on that. I was too busy chasing boys I guess. Anyway, I've only seen them made once and it's supposed to be kinda hard to make them, but let me just tell you how amazing I am. From the very first one to last, they were all perfect. And super yummy! They are kinda like a puffed pancake, rolled in sugar. Here's the pictures to prove how amazing I am.

My mom bought all the kids an ebleskiver pan for Christmas a couples years back. This is the first time I've used it. Are you proud mom?
I also made some ebleskivers. Ever heard of them? I guess it's a family thing, but I wasn't around much growing up so I missed out on that. I was too busy chasing boys I guess. Anyway, I've only seen them made once and it's supposed to be kinda hard to make them, but let me just tell you how amazing I am. From the very first one to last, they were all perfect. And super yummy! They are kinda like a puffed pancake, rolled in sugar. Here's the pictures to prove how amazing I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Well, I'm proud of you, sis! Can I have some???
I need to get some of those recipes from you. That would be perfect for me to do before the baby gets here. I need one of those pans too.
wow.. wayne would love it if i cooked too.. way to go.. you need to share your recipe for those pancake things.. i loved catching up on your blog. it is so fun to read and i think the funniest thing is elly in regan's shorts! :) so cute
That's funny, we just made those tonight! Pretty dang good! You'll have to give me your recipes that you freeze for those many days that i dont want to cook.
Post a Comment