
Alright, so someone may have mentioned that I'm not very nice to Nate and I use alot of sarcasm when it comes to showing my affection to him. So, this post is going to be 100% sweet about why I love Nate, 0% sarcasm because he really is a great guy.
- For one, he's a hottie. Not the most important thing of course. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to get such a good lookin guy.
- He's kind. Not just to me, but to everyone. He gets along well with anyone. Although he does have a temper when it comes to work issues sometimes, he's always quick to apologize if necessary.
- He makes me feel hot, even though I know I'm not. Hey, that rhymes.
- I honestly feel that if I gained 100 lbs, he would look at me the same.
- He provides a good living for his family.
- He's a hard, honest worker.
- He builds a killer home. The best in town no doubt. I may be a bit partial but I honestly believe it. My home is beautiful and flawless. In structure that is. We have a few layout things we would do differently if we built again.
- He adores his kids and requires hugs and kisses from them whenever he can get it. I love watching him with the kids.
- He knows his weaknesses and his always working on them to become a better person.
- He is a priesthood holder. Very important to our family.
- He does his church calling faithfully and to best of his ability.
- He puts up with me, which can be difficult at times I'm sure.
- He has patience.
- He has morals.
- He gets just as excited as me about some things. Like saladmaster, for example.
- He helps with the kids as much as possible to give me some free time. Sometimes he'll come home from work early and ask if I have anything I want to do like go to the scrapbook store or anything. Sweet!
- He demands that Elly show respect for me.
- He says I love you often to me and the kids.
- He thinks my kids are just as cute as I think they are.
- He supports my hobbies.
- He cooks breakfast on Sunday morning.
- I can tell him ANYTHING. We honestly can talk about anything. Old boyfriends/girlffriend, past mistakes, our deepest thoughts, etc. and not get jealous or mad or disapointed in each other.
- He trusts me.
- He has an awesome family.
- He makes beautiful children.
- We both know its for forever!
Wow, he really is a fabulous guy. I could go on and on I think. Mush, mush, mush. We may not be the most typical couple, but it works for us. Neither one of us are very affectionate people. Some people may wonder if we even like each other. I like him, I hope he likes me. I'm just glad I snatched him up before anyone else.
Oh, BTW, my husband is better than yours. =)




7 comments:
Nate is a great guy. Even though it took a few years to not be "scared" of him, he is a great guy. You guys are PERFECT together too, and you do make some pretty stinkin super cute kids! And yea, Nate is a close 2nd to Jase.
Becky, Okay, probably the sweetest blog I have ever written from you. So stop it, and get back to that awesome sarcasm we all love.
Way to like that Salad Master Nate. Aaron
just to let you know my husband is better than yours :p lol awesome post its always nice to appreciate those who mean the world to us
You are too sweet!
wow.. nate is a lot sweeter than he looks!! jk! he seems like a tough guy, but is so nice and i'm glad you got such a good hubby.. you deserve it! :)
I so knew you had a mushy side. That was very sweet. I love your blog.
Post a Comment