Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Flower child

My cousin Leah has been visiting the last couple of days, and we have been wanting to make flower clips, so we went a little crazy and made a ton. They turned out super cute and were super easy. I love them and can't wait to use them with some cute hair styles.

This is just a headband from Wal-Mart with a flower clip stuck through. So simple and cute.


Here's Emma (Leah baby) and Ragan getting to know each other.

Holding hands and talking. So cute.



Ragan is finally laughing. This past week I have been able to get a couple of laughs out of her, but tonight, she was cracking up. It was so cute! She has the cutest laugh ever. I love it. She has a ticklish spot on her back and when you kiss her belly she laughs so hard. I just couldn't get enough of it. She is still the happiest baby ever, I can't believe how good she is. She rarely cries, only when hungry and tired, and will smile at you anytime. Love her!
Just a cute picture of her sweet face. I love that my camera will take a close up like this.

12 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

cute bows! I'v been wanting to make some also but havn't found any cute bows. where did you get yours?

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

Those are REALLY cute bows. You may have to do a tutorial to shows us all how to make them!!

Thanks for coming over and getting on the giveaway.

The Meehl Family said...

We did an AWESOME job on those clips, didn't we! ;)

JR and Steph said...

Ragan is sooo cute!! I want some of those bows for Laela. You will have to show me how to make them sometime.

Allred's said...

I made a flower head band this last week and it was so adorable on Macy, but it squeezes her brain to tight...I'll have to fix it. I am in love with Ragan's smile..she is so beautiful Becky.

Cami said...

I LOVE the bows. Just start making some extra bows for me, and then I'll given them back to you when I find out I'm having a boy!
Can't wait to see you guys this summer sometime.

Becca said...

I love the last picture of Ragan! cute bows too.

The Prices!! . said...

Hello, how funny to see your comment on my blog. How in the world did you find little ole me? what is even funnier is that from your site I found Matt Pace's site. He was my "boyfriend" in 5th grade! He has a cute little family now. It is great how people drift in and out of our lives. Your girls are adorable! Have Fun!!

Stacy, Trae, Parker, and Ella said...

What can I say. She is soooooo cute. Look at those blue eyes and that wide open smile! She is getting so big.

Kerrie said...

Wow! You're so creative! I wish i had little girls to dress up with cute headbands now! Any ideas for boys?! ;) I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up. Seems like you just had her!

Anonymous said...

You have the such pretty little girls I cannot get over it. No elese can have them but my little boys k. I told Catlett about our little deal with are kids he just laughed and said that sounds fine to him. I hope you have a great day. I miss ya guys tons.
Crista

Kristal said...

holy crap Regan looks like a mini elly! It's like Jaden and Boston. Luckily they're all so cute! Maybe they'll all marry each other and have cute look a likey kids! I LOVE the bathroom chatter. Kam's that way too. ALways pointing out when someone farts in the bathroom, and giving me the run down on what's happening with her own business. Fun stuff!