I guess it's time for an update on all the funny things Elly says.
Me: "No, stop asking please." the niceness here may be little exaggerated
Elly: "Just say 'sure' mom"
or another common request.
"Just say 'whatever'."
Maybe I'm a bit of a pushover.
Elly's Prayer
I heard Elly praying in the other room and this is what I heard.
"Thank you for Spongebob. Thank you for Ariel, Thank you for the table and chairs. And....the other table. Thank you toys and Santa.
hmmmm. Maybe we need to work on that.
Tragedies of a 3 year old
Elly was throwing the biggest fit. Crying like it was the end of the world. I couldn't understand what she was telling me was wrong because she was crying too hard. I knew it nothing because I was sitting there the whole time and she just started crying. Finally, I calmed her down enough (or threatened to send her to her room to cry) to get it out of her. So here's the problem. There was a hair in her mouth. "Does it hurt?" "No." "Then why are you crying about it?" Because she didn't want it there! "Can I help you get it out?" "No! It went down my throat to my tummy!" After a good laugh from me and more crying from Elly, I told her not worry, she would poop it out. She thought that was pretty funny. "Is that cool?" "Ya! ha ha" Silly Kid. Seriously she cries about everything and anything! Can I just skip 3?
Drama!!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment