Don't you just hate it when your in town, like Wal-Mart, and your kids have to go to the bathroom? That's one of my not so favorite things. I hate using public bathrooms. Anyway, we were in Wal-Mart and of course Elly has to use the potty. We get in there, we had Ragan too, and come to find out she has a bad case of diarrhea. Bummer.
Warning: This is kinda a gross unpleasant conversation
Mom: "K Elly, did you potty? Are you finished" (Keep in mind we are not alone)
Elly: "No, I'm going poop."
Impatiently waiting
Mom: "Are you done yet?"
Elly: "No mom, it's like water. What's that lady over there doing? Is she going poop too?"
Mom: "I don't know honey, it's none your business. Are you done?" (She is always wondering what the lady in the next stall is doing, we do this at church all the time too. Poor people next to us.)
Elly "No, there is still more poop in my bum. Why is Ragan watching me? Eww, did you see that?"
Mom "Stop talking so much and poop please."
Elly "OK, mom I'm done. That was alot of poop."
Pretty typical conversation.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Kids! You just have to smile at some of the embarrassing things that they put us through. Nash has done the same thing to me when he was younger. I love your flower clips!!! I really need you to teach me all these crafty things so that Lainie can have all the cute girly things too. Ragan is just so cute!!!
oh my goodness that is hilarious!!!
i dont think i ever told you about the scentsys i have but i have about nine of them and i love the citrus smells!! i need to build my collection
Post a Comment