Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grand Cayman Here We Come!!

So we booked a vacation in Grand Cayman back in April. I'm so excited. We just bought our plane tickets today and we are leaving August 17. Woo Hoo! We didn't plan it for our anniversay but it happens to fall on that very day. August 17th. And, we are going with these crazy people.

Nathan's sister Elizabeth and Colter. Fun Huh?

OK, here's a more normal pic.So....now I need to find someone to watch my kids. Any volunteers?


Here's a picture of our resort. It's just a drawing, but look, it's right on the beach. We used our timeshare to get it. 'Bout time we started using that thing.

6 comments:

The Meehl Family said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Your kids are welcome here when ever!

JR and Steph said...

LUCKY!! I want to go! Too bad It's right when I'm gonna be huge and in the hospital having a baby.

Maranda Whittle said...

That looks awesome! Have fun!!

Cami said...

You know I'd always love to watch the kiddos, do you want to fly them to florida first? Looks like fun! To answeryou, yes, Aaron is coming, he's actually bringing the kids a week before I get there, cuz I couldn't get that much time off. Glad to hear the scorpions are taken care of. See ya in a few weeks!

spice2116 said...

yeah!!! how long do you get to stay?

Kristal said...

Ok, we'll be kinda right by you guys at the same time...we're doing Jamica on the 20th of august for a week!!! Good times!