Has anyone heard the rumor that Nate moved out yet? I hope not. Nathan has been working out of town this past week and Elly has been telling people that he moved out. Hopefully he will be back by the end of this week because I have discovered that I really wouldn't make a very good single mother. I know I only have two, but it's HARD! Elly cries ALL THE TIME for her daddy. Everyday while Nathan is at work, I look forward to the time he comes home so I can dump the kids on him and take a break. I need a break!!
Tonight Elly was crying for her dad as part of her nightly routine since he's been gone. Here's how it goes. I can barely understand what she says because she crying so much.
Elly: "Call daddy and tell him to come home. I want my Dad!"
Mom: "Sorry honey, daddy can't come home yet, should we call him?"
(Ragan is also on the bed with us being mean to Elly I guess)
Elly: "Tell Ragan to stop being a bully mom." "Tell her!!!!" She screams.
Mom: "Stop being a bully, Ragan."
Elly: "Call dad and tell him Ragan is being a bully." Still crying...."Why is daddy not coming home?"
Ahhh! (As I'm pulling my hair out) I'm ready for daddy to come home too!!!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
you make me laugh, every single post!! i love it
This one made me sad...Hang in there Becky!! and Elly and Ragan too!!
Nice...the Thatcher rumor mill is rolling. Nathan moved out. Hope he is back soon, before you lose your sanity. Is he building out of town? Where at? A home?
Hang in there Beck! It'll be over soon!
I told you to come up! I would even watch your kids for you and you can go help him/or sit a watch him! Now that sounds like fun, you better take me up on it! See you in a few hours. Serious.
Send um over to my way... I can take them to the park I go there at least 2 times a day.
Post a Comment