Thursday, January 8, 2009

Elly's first haircut

Elly got her hair cut for the very first time from Rachel. She has never even had a trim up until now. I've been really worried that when I cut her hair that it won't be curly anymore, so we just barely cut a little off the bottom. You can't even tell we cut it. I didn't even think to bring a camera so Rachel let me borrow hers. As you can tell, Elly was so thrilled with the idea she could hardly contain her excitement.
She was such a good girl, she never even made a peep. I think she was a little nervous.

The finished product. She didn't even crack the tiniest little smile until she was all done. We are going to keep the long hair and curls as long as we can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd keep them too - she's gorgeous. Such a mini-you.