wow, woman...you aren't giving me any time to catch up!? I'll call you later. I DO NOT want to hear all about it, hahaha. I just want the clean details. :)
wow, woman...you aren't giving me any time to catch up!? I'll call you later. I DO NOT want to hear all about it, hahaha. I just want the clean details. :)
Your story sounds like mine except I did not try to have kids for like 3 years and then it took another 3 years or so of trying to get Parker and then SURPRISE we got Ella I am still not sure how that one happened but I am totally happy! She is so much fun! Congrats and keep me posted boy/girl!
16 comments:
Congratulations!!! I think...
what is it?!
Are you asking what the news is? I'm pregnant, in case you missed it.
Or are you asking what the baby is? It's a girl of course.
And thanks Leah, I think. I had that one coming.
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. Maybe a boy this time!
wow, woman...you aren't giving me any time to catch up!? I'll call you later. I DO NOT want to hear all about it, hahaha. I just want the clean details. :)
wow, woman...you aren't giving me any time to catch up!? I'll call you later. I DO NOT want to hear all about it, hahaha. I just want the clean details. :)
congradulations!
I hope its exiting for you!
or was it just unexpected so you need time to get exited???!!
YAY!! I'm excited for you guys! That's funny that we were just talking about that a few days ago.
Congrats, It almost makes me want to have another one.
way to not beat around the bush :p
WHAT THE??!! is it really another girl or were you just throwing that one out there?
Holy crap you all caught up quickly! I'm such the slacker now! So when are you due? What are the names? info!
Congrats!! That's Awesome!! Good luck with everything!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha ha... Thanks for sharing!!
oh.. and congrats
Your story sounds like mine except I did not try to have kids for like 3 years and then it took another 3 years or so of trying to get Parker and then SURPRISE we got Ella I am still not sure how that one happened but I am totally happy! She is so much fun! Congrats and keep me posted boy/girl!
Post a Comment