Thursday, January 15, 2009

Elly Mowers

The last couple of days me and the girls went up to Mesa to visit daddy and we stayed a couple of nights at my friend Stacey's. I had a hard time talking Elly into staying the night there because she wanted to stay the night with dad on the new bed (an old air up mattress) Nana bought her for the condo. I think she changed her mind about staying there because now she wants to live there and change her name to Elly Mowers. She really gave me a hard time when it came time to leave because she did NOT want to go. Stacey told her I could leave and she could stay there and change her name to Elly Mowers. She thought (and still thinks) that is a very good idea. She hasn't dropped it yet and talks about leaving tomorrow to her new home. Stacey better watch out because I just might take her up on that offer. Elly even got a new Grandma while we were there. She was calling Stacey's mom grandma and jumping all over and giving her hugs just like the other kids were. I honestly think she has no clue that she really isn't her Grandma, so I hope she doesn't mind inheriting another grandchild!

Thanks for hospitality and for spoiling me and the girls! You're the best! We had a great time.

3 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

We had lots of fun too! I just wish life wasn't so crazy so we could do more, but thats our new life for a while (18 years). Don't wait so long to do it again, I'll try to come your way sooner than later too!

I would love to adopt Elly, just let me know when she has all her bags packed and I'll come get her! She's such a cutie, and don't worry the NO bit is just a faze.

Love ya.

Desiree said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to go see daddy. It seemed like Elly was going to go crazy without him! But now she might go crazy without the Mowers. haha.

Allred's said...

Can she take a Kyla and Saydee Mowers too??? Just teasing...but somedays I'm not. The family pics look so great and your so lucky your girls hair grows so beautifully. I was just looking at Macy and she is still such a baldy compared to Ragan. Can we have some of Elly's hair to glue on Macy, I am sure it will look so stylish.