Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Firsts

Last week, Elly went to her FIRST day of Pre-School. She LOVED it! I knew she would because she has been begging to go to school for over a year now. She was so cute when I dropped her off and she couldn't get rid of me fast enough. When she came home all she talked about was her homework and how excited she was to do homework. I hope she stays excited about homework, but I won't hold my breath. It drives her nuts on the days she doesn't have school because she just wants to go so bad. She gets so excited when she takes her homework back to the teacher and gets a sticker. She is doing so good on her homework and is so smart. She's already learning how to write letters and numbers. Here she is all cute on her first day.
Ragan had her FIRST birthday on the 24th. I can't believe it! Honestly she had no clue and didn't really care but she got some fun presents anyway. We just had some family over for cake.

Ragan's FIRST cupcake.
It took her awhile to start diggin' in but once she did, she loved it.

Apparently, Ragan is terrified of balloons. The same goes for balls. I have no idea why.


Elly and Ragan played their FIRST piano duet. It was so pretty and kept them entertained for awhile.
They also sang me a pretty duet. They really got into it. So cute. Ragan is multi talented. She can even play with her nose.


Ragan took her FIRST steps and as a result got her FIRST black eye. Poor baby. This picture was taken right after it happened. It turned colors over the next few days.

The little stinker still isn't walking. She can stand in the middle of the room for as long as she wants but just won't take off. She's taken some steps here and there and could totally do it she tried but she just won't do it. O'well. She'll start walking when she's ready. She's still so stinkin' cute though. I just love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ragan's 1??!! How did that happen so fast? She's the dang cutest one year old I know. Also love Elly's first day pic. Cute outfit! She looks like such a big girl!