Monday, November 12, 2007

Stylish Cousin Dhanni



Elly looooves her cousin Dhanni (Missy's). She always wants to play at her house. She always tells me proudly "Dhanni's my cousin, she's my favorite Dhanni." They get along and play together so good.

Dhanni definately has her own fashion sense. She came over and played with Elly today and they were both lookin pretty hip so we had to snap a few pics.

4 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

What cuties! I love how Elly isn't smiling, she's too bad!!

Allred's said...

Hey Becky, I love the festive background and the girls look so darn cute. Are Elly's glasses upside down? and is Missy back from Germany now and living in town? I bet you love having her close by. Once again, I don't know if I could ever thank you enough for getting me started with this blogging, but I am in love.

Mary Ann said...

Looks like something my girls would were. They always want to have a purse with their outfits! Cousins are the best!

Stacy, Trae, Parker, and Ella said...

Okay so Elly is just adorable. I look at her and I see Becky! I wish I knew who parker looked like. Maybe you can see it but it is not like her she is you. Too cute! I love your blog. Mine is boring but I just have not figured out the creative stuff yet. Any secrets?